The health and safety of our community is important to us, and we are here to serve. COVID-19 is impacting us all, but we want you to know that you can trust in our practice to provide your dental care when you need it most. If you have a severe toothache, swelling or pain, trauma or dental injury, gum or teeth infection, or any other urgent dental needs, please give us a call! Our practice is open for emergency dental patient visits, and we have taken all the precautions we can to ensure your safety!
At our practice you can expect:
• Compliant with all CDC, ADA And AzDA guidelines
• COVID Phone Screenings
• Pre-Visit Temperature Checks
• Front Door ONLY Open
• Seeing all healthy patients with dental needs based on current guidance.
• Masks and Hand Sanitizers Available In-office
• Minimal Wait Time
• No overlapping appointments
• Peroxide Rinse in Operatory
• Staff Wearing Protective Gear
• Comprehensive Daily Office Sanitizing
• AND MORE